2.26.2012

Big Brother and Baby Sister



Trent has been a very sweet big brother.  Of course there have been times it's obvious he misses getting all of the attention, but he has been very sweet to Miller.  He's only held her a few times, but he likes to talk to her, show her things and introduce her to people.  I laughed when I heard him say, "Hey Baby Miller.  I'm Trent, and this is my buddy Daddy G and Mama D."  I'm not sure he understands they are her Daddy G and Mama D too:)

6 comments:

Anna Beall said...

Miller is beautiful, and they are precious together. Continuing to pray for you.

Lyndsay said...

SWEET!!! You can see the love and pride in Trent's eyes.

MaryBeth said...

Precious! Praying for you.

Two are better than one, and a chord of three strands is not easily broken.

You are doing great!

Jene Myers said...

You have two GORGEOUS children! The pictures are precious.

The Wards said...

Absolutely gorgeous children. So happy for you!

Unknown said...

You got to admire any blog that includes the dog as a family member. I spend more time with my dog than with most of the rest of the family. Boy is the cat jealous.

Joel
http://hongkonghonky.blogspot.com/