8.11.2011

Trent at 2 1/2

As of today {disclaimer} 2 1/2 is my favorite age yet.  Mainly because toddlers crack me up.  While I know Trent is no comedian, we find ourselves laughing at him every day, because there is no telling what is going to come out of his mouth.  Last weekend I was trying to explain to him that Publix might not have any "gween dwive buggies," since it was going to be crowded.  I asked him what he was going to do if there were not any of the driving buggies left.  He looked at me like I was nuts and said, "I gonna cwy like a baby!"  While I appreciate his honesty, I was very thankful to see the driving buggies when we got there.  His latest thing is "chanting" songs.  I can't say he sings, because it's more like he just chants/says all of the words.  His favorite song right now is "Five little monkeys jumping on the bed."  I need to video it.  Speaking of beds, he's been in a regular, double bed for the past three weeks.  It was a last minute decision when we moved, and thankfully he has done great-- partly due to these bed bumpers.  They are fabulous!!  Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks:

 He's perfected the "mad face."

 This is how I feel about potty-training too, buddy.

 Why wouldn't you climb into your easel and yell, "I stuck mama!"

 We're getting ready for the pumpkin patch a few months early.

 Thanks to some sweet friends for passing along Trent's new favorite outfit- his robe.

I personally prefer pop tarts or cereal, but he likes hot dogs for breakfast.

4 comments:

~k said...

SUCH cute pics!!!
Miss seeing you!!!
Love and prayers.

Maggie Pelton said...

Girl if you think 2.5 is fun you have a lot more fun coming! I HATE 2.5!!! He's a cutie! I hope life is settling a little more for your fam.

Cile said...

That Trent cracks me up! I love his expressions and personally think he stands a good chance at a career in comedy!

Anonymous said...

The Reeds, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: