Friday morning Trent was sitting in my lap. He turned his head as I was bending down, and his head hit my lip. It didn't hurt very badly, and I barely noticed it as I got dressed and put on make-up. We went about our day. As I was sitting in a waiting room talking to a friend, I kept thinking my lip felt weird. When I got in the car at 9:30, this is what my lip looked like...

Yep, my two-year-old gave me a fat lip. At least it was an accident:) I went home for lunch and showed Mike {I hadn't even mentioned it that morning, because I didn't think anything of it.} He thought it was hilarious and made fun of it the rest of the day. I couldn't be mad, because I had fun with it too. Every time I'd walk in an office and somebody would ask me about it, I'd say, "What? Is something wrong with my lip?" Yeah, I'm a dork...
On to the next topic-- girls! We had lots of little girls over this weekend, and it was so much fun! Our nieces, Hannah and Caroline came over Friday afternoon.

Trent and Caroline {AKA KK} had lots of fun together. He has mentioned KK multiple times since she left Friday night, and I think he likes that she nicknamed herself KK, because he would never try to say Caroline.

Hannah tried to teach Uncle Mike how to dance.

Yes, that is a pink cast on her leg! Who says you can't dance with a broken leg?
Heidi and Lillian came to see us Saturday. We've rescheduled this trip 3-4 times, and I'm SO happy that it finally worked out! Trent and Lillian played well together, despite the fact that they are completely opposite in every way. {Which I believe will work out great for them when they get married one day!}




Have you ever seen bubbles inside of bubbles?! My sister found this bubble machine at Wal-Mart for $20, and it's been a hit at our house!
One last thing- Trent was playing with these people last night and said that the one on the left was Daddy and the one on the right was Mama!

Mike, I guess that's what you get for making fun of my lip! HA!
4.17.2011
A Fat Lip... Girls... and Bubbles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
too funny. love the post - aren't those cute grandchildren - what blessed grandparents they must have - ha-ha!!!
I am Laughing out loud.. Mike being a pumpkin head??? What was Trent thinking? He at least got your hair color right. The Girls are SO CUTE.
Post a Comment