I am addicted to this candy. I stumbled upon them at Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago, but then they disappeared. I searched two Wal-Marts, Publix, CVS, and Walgreens. When I Googled them, I saw them on Amazon.com. So, I might have ordered a case and upgraded to Amazon Prime in order to get free and faster shipping. In all of my candy-loving years, I've never ordered candy online. These are that good!
I know this is a long shot, but I don't have anything to do with these shirts. They are size 24 months {Trent wore them at 18 months} and monogrammed tRm. If you have or know of a little boy who can wear them, I'd be happy to pass them along. They are used but still in good condition.

I'm finally updating the picture on the side of our blog. The old one was almost a year old, but we don't take family pictures very often, and we hardly ever get decent ones. Mike will be happy to see the new picture, because he was not a fan of the other one:)




2 comments:
What an awesome family and I'm kin to them.
Love the family pic! I can use the shirts for Whit and patch the monogram with a new one or applique!:) Send them on!
Post a Comment