Wow- three weeks and no blog update! We have some catching up to do...

This little guy turned one on August 27th, and he started walking the week before his birthday!

This wagon was a birthday favorite, probably because all five of the children could play with/in it at the same time. {I just noticed we're missing one in this picture. Where's Abigail?}
I played photographer again.




We won't be framing this one, but it definitely made us laugh.

We've been cheering for the Crimson Tide! Trent loves his shaker!




We won't be framing this one, but it definitely made us laugh.

We've been cheering for the Crimson Tide! Trent loves his shaker!
We went to Miller's Landing for Labor Day weekend.

Mike played with his new gun.

Trent developed an obsession with rocks.

Daddy G and Trent spent a LOT of time riding in the ranger.

I had a great idea that everyone but me, Trent and Daddy G thought was a bit ridiculous.

We took some walks,

had some deep talks overlooking the lake, {while eating bread that was supposed to be for the fish}

and did lots of other things little boys enjoy.

I see many versions of this picture in our future.

And of course it wasn't all fun and games. There were a few meltdowns.
When we got home, I did a little consignment shopping.

I bought Trent's fall shoe collection,

lots of books and DVDs,

and even a few clothes and a potential Halloween costume. And all of this was from one consignment sale.

Here are my purchases from the other sale.
Finally, I went to Atlanta with some of my good friends and met lots of their sweet friends.

We had so much fun!

I was happy to get a new picture with Maggie and Scarlotte! {I think our last one was taken right after Tripp was born.} Thanks for the pictures, Scarlotte!
Whew... I think that's about it. I just got home from a work trip to Dallas, but I didn't take any pictures. That's probably a good thing, since this post is way too long:)



2 comments:
LOVE your pics! Your photography is so good!! And I got two of the same shoes you got!! (Thomas got the same Sperry's and Keds!)...except his keds are Kacki! Hilarious!
WOW! These are GREAAATT!!! My favorites are the wagon, the walk and the deep talk!!!
FABULOUS!
Post a Comment