Thanks for all of the sweet comments on my last post. It makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one who worries about crazy stuff. This post is going to be very random and a little lighter:)

He's also cutting some new teeth, which I'm hoping are the cause of the increased whining at our house.

This is what lead to the shorter haircut. I can handle thumb-sucking, but something about the hair-twirling didn't sit well with me.

I knew it was time to make a move when his hair started to look like this. I wish I could say that the cut made a major difference, but he still insists on touching his hair while he is sucking his thumb. I guess we will have to shave his head one day, but I think we will save that potential disaster until it's time for him to stop sucking his thumb.

The little man also got a new backpack.

He loved it, until I filled it up a little too much one day, and the weight made him fall down. He will still wear it, but he's more cautious about it now.

Lastly, my sweet sister taught me how to applique while we were at the beach. I quickly realized that she wasn't just teaching me how to do it; she was showing me how much work and time it requires. I will definitely think twice before I ask her to applique a shirt "real quick." It's not a very hard process, but it takes a lot of time, and it's very easy to make mistakes. The thought of making a mistake on an expensive item that somebody is paying me to monogram/applique makes me feel a little sick. But I do think my imperfect-appliqued Wal-Mart shirts turned out pretty cute:)






4 comments:
My Mike STILL twirls his hair in the front when he gets stressed! Maybe he needed a haircut earlier in life! I am still laughing about Trent falling down from the weight of his backpack!
I missed your previous post somehow, but just wanted to say thanks for sharing! Also, he looks so cute with his new haircut. And I love all the new shirts you did!
now that's a little boy haircut.
love the shirts! john parker is will be 4 yr old next month and still twirls his hair when he gets tired. ha! good luck with breaking that habit! trent is so precious!
Post a Comment