7.19.2010

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy 31st birthday Mike/Daddy!! In honor of your birthday, we are posting your favorite video...

Trent playing ball from April Reed on Vimeo.



DSC_0591
"Daddy, thanks for letting me open your presents this morning!"

We love you so much!
April, Trent and Bailey

4 comments:

~k said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! and Bailey is SO looking forward to playing outfield! Seriously, that is SO impressive- good job Trent- your dad is an awesome coach! Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Beth said...

Hey April! I just found your blog today -small world! I look forward to keeping up with y'all! Stop by and visit my blog @ www.theparkmanfamily.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon!
Beth Raiford Parkman

The Vaughns said...

Happy Birthday (a day late), Mike! Hope you had a great one!

The Powells said...

Happy Birthday - I love the new look of the blog. Maybe I should update mine...it's only been two years!