3.04.2010

Raise your hand if you can walk

DSC_0412

Yes, at almost 14 months old, Trent has decided to walk. He started taking a few steps here and there a few weeks ago, but he didn't get serious about it until yesterday. We accidentally kept him up past his bedtime tonight, because we were having so much fun watching him perform walk. He's pretty advanced; he can already walk and suck his thumb at the same time. HA!


In other news... I cut his hair tonight. I only cut the back, and it looks okay. {Jana, I need your skills!} I even used shears. You should have seen the looks on the faces of the Ulta employees when I walked in and told them I was looking for "hair cutting scissors." One woman even followed me to the isle and asked whose hair I was planning on cutting. She actually talked me out of the scissors and into making him an appointment for this afternoon. Unfortunately, she was 30 minutes behind when we got there, so I opted for the shears. He still needs a real haircut, so I'd appreciate any recommendations.



7 comments:

~k said...

YAY!!!!!
It's really going to be fun for you guys now- hope you are rested up!

Brandace said...

Go Trent! Such a big boy now...and cuter than ever. Miss you!

Mommy and a Ministry said...

way to go Trent! we use Debra at Elegant Styles in Montgomery. I'm still driving to Montgomery for JPs haircut!

Jene Myers said...

Yay Trent! We're so proud of you! As far as haircut suggestions, let me know what you find out because I'm looking for a good place to take Cason too!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

yay trent!:) love the pic of him and mike below!

Jana said...

I am so proud that little Trent is now a walker! I think I must have led you astray if you are under the assumption that I can cut hair:) I mean, I DO think that I have many crafty skills but when it comes to cutting hair I am a pure novice. BUT I believe in YOU. Keep trying and you should have it mastered by his 2nd birthday.

Ashley said...

He's such a handsome little guy!