3.21.2010

Pretty Weather and the Easter Bunny

What do you do when the weather is finally warm and pretty? We take way too many pictures!

DSC_1336_3


DSC_1327_2

DSC_1050

DSC_1374_3

DSC_1376_3
My shoulders are still sore from perfecting this one.


DSC_0991

DSC_1083

TrentBailey

This afternoon, the Easter Bunny came to our neighborhood. Trent really liked him. It blows my mind that the same child who will not let people he doesn't know hold him, will gladly sit in the lap of a big bunny.

DSC_0038

TrentEasterBunny

When we got home, I saw something odd in my fake plant.

DSC_0071

I took him out and returned him to his home.

DSC_0074

I'm guessing this guy had something to do with it.

DSC_0050


2 comments:

Mommy and a Ministry said...

April these pictures are so good!!! You're quite the photographer!!

Jene Myers said...

Such cute pictures! Trent was really diggin' the Easter bunny! And were you practicing Patrick Swayze's lift move from "Dirty Dancing"? I bet your arms were sore! Keep that move up and you'll have super toned arms for summer. : )