
I gave Trent the toothbrush after I brushed his teeth tonight. What, you don't brush your teeth in the bath tub? ha!
He brushed and brushed until we finally took away the toothbrush.
We hope he has teeth like his Daddy, who has never had a single cavity and will gladly tell you all about it. I, on the other hand, have had braces twice, four root canals and crowns, and even an implant {a tooth implant.} Mike jokes that my teeth have cost us more money than his cancer. I blame it on genetics, because it certainly can't be the "bag of fun" that I usually keep in my car.


This little guy is usually super happy after his bath.




6 comments:
you are hysterical!! Trent is such a cutie!!!
Ha, ha!!! Abigail LOVES to brush her teeth too...or walk around just chewing on the brush!
Wait What? Our teeth brushing sessions usually end on the floor kicking, screaming, restraints and a spanking. I guzzle a bottle of booz when we're done! Glad to know there's a child out there who enjoys this. Way to go Trent!
LOVE that last one! HA!
i really just can't get enough of sweet Trent! anytime you want to trade for a 3 yr old - let me know!! :-)
He is so stinking precious! And that last picture is such a "you" picture! I know where he got his temper...:)
Post a Comment