3.03.2010

Dedication and Spring

This sweet boy was dedicated to the Lord last weekend...

DSC_0650

He did so well and looked absolutely precious!

Trent didn't wear the outfit. I made a mad dash to Strasburg on our way to Auburn and found this outfit. I might put him in it every Sunday, because it brought good luck in the nursery. He usually cries most of the time, and he only cried when we dropped him off Sunday. {I think it was because we dropped him off at 8:15, and our church doesn't start until 10:00- his nap time.} Is this outfit more masculine?

DSC_0436

We went to O'Charley's for brunch after the service. Both boys did great. Trevor slept, and Trent ate for an hour and a half. We attempted a family picture.

DSC_0403
I wish Tracy the photographer had told me to sit up or Mike to lean down, but at least we're all looking at the camera. Check out how long my baby bangs have grown!

DSC_0439
Doesn't my mom look cute? I picked our her outfit. She tends to favor jackets with shoulder pads.

I hear the warm weather is coming back this weekend. Come on Spring! Between the wagon and the swing, we usually have a happy little boy when we're outside. We've taken full advantage of our warm days over the last couple of weeks.

DSC_0281
Swinging at home

IMG_2311
Swinging at our neighborhood playground

IMG_2328
Playing on the duck

DSC_0287
Chillin' in the wagon

DSC_0299
Daddy's home!!

DSC_0301
He might be a mama's boy right now, but he sure does love his Daddy!


3 comments:

John and Brooke said...

Will has that same outfit from Strausburg!!! It was a hand me down and I do almost put him in it every Sunday. I LOVE it!!

Jana said...

Yes the outfit is more masculine the previous one. He looks adorable and it appears his little bump has gone away. The last picture of daddy and son is really sweet. Have a great weekend-Jana

The Carters said...

I would like to say that I think the entire Miller family (plus husbands) look wonderful! Glad it was such a great day for everyone!