This happens most days at our house. You can see Mike's feet in the background; he was supervising. Trent loves Bailey! She likes him too, especially when he drops yogurt melts on the floor.
Oh my gosh! That is quite possibly the most adorable thing I've seen in awhile! Kate is very interested in Millie and cracks up at her, but has yet to really pet her and play with her. Too cute!
My name is April, and I have two children that make me smile and keep me crazy busy. My sweet husband went to Heaven on December 22, 2011. We miss him like crazy, and we'll never be the same, but God is giving us strength on a daily basis. This blog shares a little bit of our lives:)
5 comments:
I LOVE those pictures!!! Can you only imagine if Lillian tried to love on the Bops like that - Ha!
Oh my gosh! That is quite possibly the most adorable thing I've seen in awhile! Kate is very interested in Millie and cracks up at her, but has yet to really pet her and play with her. Too cute!
love the one of Bailey on her back! how sweet are these!
2 sweet babies! Trent is so handsome. I miss you!
I love this pictures! They are sooo sweet!
Post a Comment