9.30.2009

Too many to choose from...

Mari sent me the rest of Trent's 8 month pictures. Since some of you have asked to see more pictures, I thought I'd pass along the link. Go to www.mariwilkes.com, and click on "client proofs" then click on Trent. The password is april.

If you're looking for a photographer, Mari does a great job:)


5 comments:

Mommy and a Ministry said...

I don't know how you'll ever decide! Every one of them are precious!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So adorable!!!

The Wileys said...

I've just started them, but I LOVE #13. He looks like he is up to something! I cannot wait until my baby gets here for Mari to take some pics!

The Vaughns said...

They turned out SO good! LOVE the ones with the train!!

The Beckners said...

April...wow those pictures are great...I love the little red hat and him sitting on the suitcase.