7.24.2009

We survived

Thank you so much for your sweet comments and advice on my last post. Due to lots of water, pumping and praying, Trent didn't miss a meal bottle while I was gone. I was even able to leave him 6 and 7 oz bottles, so he only had 1-2 oz of formula in each bottle. The little squirt managed to leave 2 oz in all of the bottles that contained 2 oz of formula, so he's still a milk snob:) Now he's getting 100% mommy milk again, and he is a happy camper. Have you ever heard someone say that breastfed babies don't get chunky? I need to start carrying around this picture to disprove the theory...Or maybe this one...
We went to the pool earlier this week. In the midst of the freezer disaster, I forgot to post these pictures. I think they are hilarious.Eventually, he said "No more pictures Mommy!"
So I waited until we got home and took a few more with my nice camera...
Sorry for the picture overload! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

John and Brooke said...

Love those pool pics. We are in Destin this weekend with my parents while my dad works some Pfizer thing. I asked him if you were going to be here and he said you weren't. So glad Trent survived the temporary milk crisis :)

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Love the pics! He is so precious and looking more like his mama every day! So glad everything turned out ok:)

Cile said...

The color in those pictures at your house is fantastic! Trent is so handsome with his beautiful eyes...he is also sitting up really well!

Natalie-John+2 said...

Those are such great pictures! What kind of camera are you using?? Email with that info...really good quality. Hope all is well your way and that this week goes well for Mike (and you).

Lindsey said...

He's so cute! I can't get over it! Daniel never would take formula - NEVER - and we tried EVERYTHING, so you definitely had some prayers for me!! And, Daniel is a HUGE baby, he's just now starting to crawl, but bless his heart he's so big... it's hard work to move all that weight around! More to love, I say!!