7.19.2009

Happy Birthday Mike!


Mike used to say he wanted an 80's party for his 30th birthday. However, he changed his mind when he thought about the cost of such a party. We could have saved money on outfits and worn these again...
Instead of an 80s party, we celebrated at home, early this morning. Trent and I wanted to cut the cake for breakfast, but birthday boy wouldn't allow it. Instead, we went to Starbucks and Hardees.

Mike will be receiving these from Omaha Steaks tomorrow...


We plan to spend the rest of the day celebrating our awesome husband and daddy!! Happy Birthday Mike! We love you!!

4 comments:

The Basquins said...

happy birthday mike!! can i have some cake - it looks yummy!!

The Carters said...

Happy 30th Mike! I also would like to have some of that cake - those are my favorite! Good thing for Mike I don't live close. :)

~k said...

Man- I just ate and those steaks still make me hungry!Yum yum! Let me know how they are- great idea!

HAPPY 30th MIKE!!!!!

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Happy birthday!!!