7.06.2009

A boy and his dog







These are from an impromptu photo shoot last night. Do you notice anything different about Bailey, other than the recent shave? Our girl has lost some major weight! Remember this post? Well, as of tonight, Bailey is at her "ideal weight" of 75 pounds. I have a feeling that once her little brother starts eating dropping food, she might pick up a few:)

12 comments:

John and Brooke said...

He has the most precious facial expressions!!!

Kimmie said...

those are the most adorable pictures ever!! i feel like i was watching marley and me. the happy parts of the movie of course.:)

Margaret Worrell said...

These are so cute! Owen hasn't taken that much of an interest in Striker yet. Striker loves him though, so maybe that will change.

Mommy and a Ministry said...

oh my goodness these are cute!

~k said...

TOO CUTE!
And Bailey looks FABULOUS! Good job Mom!!!

Anonymous said...

My Lord, April. He is just a cutie. I adore his smile.

The Reeds said...

I love Trent's expression in the second picture:) Wish we could see you all!

Chandler said...

I love his smile! What a cutie!! happy 4th to you!

Whitney said...

He is so adorable! He looks like such a happy baby. It is nice to know that Ben isn't the only one with the ear issue. :)

The Basquins said...

LOVE the photos - you should enter them in a contest! Trent is the happiest little man in the world - I want to see the smile in person soon. :)

Natalie-John+2 said...

SO cute! I love that smile, how can you not smile just looking at him! I remember the drool--I would like to tell you it gets better...but Caleb is 10 and well??!! :)
Hope all is well your way. We still need to plan a get together in B'ham with the "old" Anniston girls.

Margaret Worrell said...

I find myself returning to your blog often...I swear Trent has one of the cutest smiles I have ever seen (besides Owen's of course:)