5.23.2009

Webcam

We've been told we need a webcam, and I'm willing to buy one {Mimi is going to be oh so excited!}... but which one?! Does anybody have recommendations? I have not done much research, so I will take any help I can get. We will be using it with a laptop.
You see, everyone wants to see this little guy...
He now rolls over every time you put him on his stomach, but he still hasn't rolled from his back to belly; he'd rather be on his back. He loves Bailey. He laughs at her and "pets" her with a little help.

Everyone probably thinks he is the happiest child ever, since I usually post happy pictures; so here's a face we see pretty often too...And since I went a little picture crazy and got your mind off my original point, remember to let me know if you have a good webcam:) Have a great Memorial Day! Hopefully this rain will go away, so we can have fun at the lake.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

we webcam a lot these days and we have the logitech. It has worked well for us for the last 4 years. There are a few webcams specifically made for laptops. I know there are many more options these days. Happy hunting.

Whitney said...

Totally forgot to finish my comment. I love the pouty picture. He is still adorable! So happy he is rolling over.

The Carters said...

I absolutley love the pouty face picture! We see that same face on Lillian quite often, but it is much cuter on someone else's child. :) Trent is getting so big and I can't wait for us to get our little ones together very soon!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Okay, that pout face is HILARIOUS!!! We do not have a webcam, but we have a camera in our mac and my mom just got a webcam for her computer (but I don't know what she got) so we can also start chatting through video. Sorry I'm no help. Anyway, Trent is adorable!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

we have the "creative Live! cam notebook". it has a built in mic and the video is 800x600. we use it A LOT with chris' business travel and love it. got it at best buy about $40, i think. easy to instal and use. we use skye, but i think it is also compatible with yahoo messenger, aol im, and aim. we've have ok luck with aim on occasion. hope this helps! :)