




We totally should have taken a family picture at the lake today, but I forgot We had a great weekend, and we're thankful for all of those that serve and have served in our military! Thank you!
And on a TOTALLY RANDOM note, Mike and I broke out the Wii Fit that I got for my birthday over a month ago last night. His Wii Fit age was 25!! Mine was 29 on my second attempt. I was a little jealous:)




7 comments:
That Wii Fit age changes every time you do it. Shane's was like ten years older the first time he did it. It took a least a month before he would get back on it. Of course that time it said he was younger than he is.
April, I love all of the pictures and Trent is so cute! I hope we will get to meet him soon!
These are so cute! He is getting so big...maybe I will get to see him in person soon!
Trent just gets cuter with every picture!:) I hope we get to see yall soon-I'm out now, so you better call me! When Mary Evans saw his picture she said "silly baby" and started laughing!:)Love you!
Oh, man! I almost called y'all yesterday...we were over by you! BUMMER! Anyway...your pics look great {and I know how you feel about taking 200-300 pics & being the only one who cares :-)}. The one of Mike is so terrific...he is looking great! Hope to see y'all soon!
he's adorable!!!!
i know what you mean about the pictures...emily's album looks like chris is an only parent almost! i just love trent's hair! so cute!
Post a Comment