

I never took off my pajamas today:) I couldn't think of anything that could not wait until tomorrow, so Trent and I played indoors- mostly with the camera. The little man is learning how to sleep. He still gets up once a night {and most days start around 5:30-6 am} but he's better about going back down in the middle of the night and taking naps. His favorite time to nap is in his car seat after the Starbucks run. He still loves to eat, and he's starting to smile and "coo." He's happiest in front of a mirror; that is where the first few pictures were taken.
By the way, here's his birth announcement:



13 comments:
I love these! Especially the one with Bailey! I can't wait to see how Striker reacts to Owen's arrival!
i love the pictures! and the announcements are wonderful too!
Those are great!!!
Good job mom!!!
I REALLY need to bring your gift before he outgrows it!!!!
Are you coming to bunko???
Aw, I can't think of a better way to spend the day! Your pictures are fab! mpix is good, huh? I haven't tried it yet...although I do have a super duper camera now! I LOVE your announcement! Thanks for sending it to us! Trent is ADORABLE!!!
The pictures turned out great! I will be calling for advice. We got a camera but haven't used it yet. That book is intimidating. :)
We loved the birth announcement! He's so cute! You take great pictures and of course he does too!
Glad to hear the sleeping is getting better. :) And he is an absolute DOLL!!!! He's a beautiful baby, very handsome. He'll steal some hearts for sure! Can't wait to see y'all in April! :)
He is so beautiful, and he's smiling so well especially to be this young! He's going to be smart!! As if there were ever any doubt with the two of you for parents! Congratulations! He is precious!!
He's so beautiful! The first picture is my favorite.
He's so beautiful! The first picture is my favorite.
I am quite impressed with your picture taking! Trent is a pretty easy subject, but your skills are great!
i know everyone says he looks like mike, but i totally see YOU.
You know I love the one with Bailey! We got the birth announcement last week, and it's hanging on our bulletin board. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from Vivian and me!
Post a Comment