2.13.2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I read Brooke's favorite things post and decided to do one of my own, as I have many new favorite things!




If you like Snapfish, Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, etc. you will LOVE Mpix!! It's the same concept {downloading your pictures online and ordering them} but better quality. It's a little more expensive, but if you have a nice camera, you really can't tell how great your pictures are until you get them developed somewhere nice. I just tried them this week, and I was very impressed! I had already developed many of the same pictures at CVS, and the ones from Mpix were so much better!
These disposable changing pads are awesome!! You throw them away and grab another one when one gets dirty. It's much easier than washing a changing pad cover, towel, etc.
These pacifiers are great!! They are just like the Soothie pacifiers but smaller, so they don't cover up his whole face.



I bought this sound machine for Trent. It worked wonders the first night, but it didn't get as much love last night. But for $20, I think it was a great purchase!




I still love these... maybe more than ever! They only have 160 calories, and they remind me of milkshakes- but with a little kick. Trent likes riding to get them too:)

These are super yummy!! I have decided that they are healthy too {but haven't actually verified my assumption.}

While I'm on the subject of food, you should try Honey Baked Ham's chicken salad!! I tried to find it online, but it isn't listed on their site. It is fabulous!!



Lastly, if you're nursing or considering nursing, you might need one of these. It's made my life much easier over the last 5 weeks. I like knowing that he's getting the nutrients he needs, but it helps when Mike can feed him too. When I go back to work in a couple of months, this machine and I will be best friends.

I love Favorite Things posts, so everyone start working on your lists!!

4 comments:

~k said...

I have that sound machine! It's the one I take to hotels, so easy to pack!!!

Looks like you have everything under control!!

Mari Wilkes Photography said...

I am thrilled that you love Mpix!!! I always refer my clients to them - they are the sister lab to my pro lab!!! The quality is amazing and you really can tell the difference! YEA for April!! :)

Sue said...

Great list, April. Carter had the gum drop pacifiers, too...until he found his thumb, then he wasn't interested in them any more. Also, I love my Medela pump-in-style. That thing rocks. It really does make nursing do-able for a work-outside-the home mom! I guess we'll have to look for the munchkin changing pads...they look like a winner...and check out Mpix...I have never heard of it!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

we have that sound machine too! we got it as a gift, and i thought yeah right? i imagined having to pack it up to take it on trips until em was 10 because she couldn't sleep without it or some craziness! after a few weeks, i broke! and i'm so glad i did! it helps cover some of the little noises she makes in her sleep that would always wake me up for nothing and is soothing to her. i'll gladly pack it if need be, although it hasn't come to that! :)