I love Fridays! Mike is off work, and we are usually productive. This particular Friday, we went to Starbucks {drive-thru} in our pajamas. Then Mike kept Trent while I went for a pedicure. Let's just say I haven't had a pedicure since way BT {before Trent.} The girl spent almost an hour making my feet pretty again. It took so long that I forwent the "french" pedicure and opted for clear polish.
Mike cleaned out the garage this afternoon. It was a family affair. Even the Trenter {our nickname of choice right now} somewhat participated.



Then these came in the mail today...
Aren't they cute?! I ordered them off Ebay. You can never have too many cute burp cloths! A few days ago, Mike was talking about how much money we've saved since Trent arrived. He was assuming that because I am home, I'm not spending money. I confessed that I've taken to shopping online. My favorite sites: Amazon, diapers.com, and Ebay.





3 comments:
It is random, but I have been meaning to discuss with you Trent's apparent love of the bouncy seat. All of the pictures you have posted involve him chilling in the bouncy seat and I am SO jealous. I try all the time to put Lillian in hers and there is just no having it - she hates it! She also hates her swing, carseat and tummy time mat so as you can see, she is a very easy going child. HA!
He's getting big! I love those burp cloths! You'll have to share the seller's info from ebay!
April, he is adorable!!! And is it just me or does his hair look blond?! He will be stealing some hearts sooner than you think! :) He can ask my two-year-old how he does it!!!
Post a Comment