Very handsome...both of your boys. Hope all is well your way. You stay in our prayers. Sleeping getting any better? It will, just hang in there and remember this is just for a little while--it all goes by so fast. Would love to meet Trent in person!
My name is April, and I have two children that make me smile and keep me crazy busy. My sweet husband went to Heaven on December 22, 2011. We miss him like crazy, and we'll never be the same, but God is giving us strength on a daily basis. This blog shares a little bit of our lives:)
4 comments:
Very handsome...both of your boys. Hope all is well your way. You stay in our prayers. Sleeping getting any better? It will, just hang in there and remember this is just for a little while--it all goes by so fast. Would love to meet Trent in person!
April - what adorable and handsome boys you have in your life! The pictures are adorable! Hope you're getting some sleep!
I can't believe he is already six weeks old! I can't wait to meet him! The pictures are great!
Precious pictures!! You are a lucky lady, but I know you already know that! :)
Post a Comment