2.27.2009

Mari Wilkes Photography

As you can see from our blog, I love pictures! Mike bought me a new camera for Christmas so I could take better pictures of Trent. But there's something special about professional pictures. {Not to mention, professional pictures are about the only way to get a nice shot of the entire family.} I knew I wanted professional pictures of our family {especially Trent} but there are so many photographers; and some are crazy expensive.

Thank goodness Mari Wilkes contacted me. We haven't taken pictures yet, but I am so excited! She has sent me ideas, suggestions, answered my questions... and offered me a great deal!

Here is her web site: Mari Wilkes Photography. And here is her blog. If you like what you see, give her a call. She lives in Tennessee, but she will be in Alabama March 25- April 20th. She is offering tons of promotions and specials.

I will be sure to share our pictures after our session in April, but for now how about these cuties...

3 comments:

The Wileys said...

Isn't Mari's work great? I hope she gets a lot of work!

Whitney said...

She has taken a few pics of my kids. She is alright, i guess. HA! I can't wait to get close so she can get pictures of my kids again. I am sure the pictures will turn out beautiful. It helps she will have such a handsome little man to work with.

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

very cute! we love our camera too, but we decided to do the first year package with a photographer because we felt it was money well spent for the memories!