8.10.2008

Complete... at least for now

Now that I have somewhat figured out Photoshop, I can't get enough blog design! I've told many friends that I will be happy to "pimp your blogs." You'll have to give me your user name and password (unless somebody can tell me another way), but I promise I won't write any crazy posts:) I've downloaded tons of papers from Shabby Princess, so there are lots of options.

We went to the pool today after church. I sported my new Old Navy maternity tankini, and it was very comfortable. I also went shopping for maternity clothes last week. I spent over $200 at Motherhood (I had $150 in gift cards.) I bought tons of cute stuff, but I am having a super hard time finding maternity suits. I am supposed to wear suits for work, but Motherhood did not have a single suit in stock. I won one on Ebay, but it is pretty scary. It looked cute in the picture, but what I thought was cute stitching was actually lace. Anyone have any maternity suits for sale?


My friend Heidi, who is due 10 days before me, finds out the sex of her baby tomorrow. I am super excited! We are both clueless on what we're having, and the only thing we feel fairly confident about is that we are not having the same gender. So, based on tomorrow, I'll have a better guess about Baby Reed. As of right now (7:00 Sunday night) I'm guessing a girl for Heidi and Brad and a boy for us. I was thinking the opposite at 3:00 today, so that shows how confused I am right now:)


Photobucket

7 comments:

The Wileys said...

April,
Ann Taylor Loft has a maternity line. Not sure if they have suits, though.

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

You go, girl! The blog looks wonderful! You need to teach me a few things. Did you make the header completely from scratch?

Anonymous said...

My friend Elizabeth got her suits for work at Pea in a Pod in Atlanta. I think they have a website.

Laura Mielke said...

I am so glad to have your blog back! The last layout you had didn't let me see your posts...only layout and pictures...which are nice too but I want to see what you are posting!

Anonymous said...

April, I saw you yesterday in your tankini. You were so sexy!!!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

love the new layout! there is so much out there...try scrapblog or if you happen to scrapbook and have any of that software you can use it too!

can't wait to see what baby reed is...boy or girl!

Brandi said...

I can finally read the blog too! As for suits, I didn't wear any from Nov-April. Tell Rob if he wants to fork over all that money go ahead but dress pants and shirts or dresses are fine for now. Plus, I want my blog pimped.