BOY!!! Everything looked great on the ultrasound this morning. The cherry coke I drank didn't seem to phase him, as he slept most of the time. But he cooperated well enough for us to see everything we needed to see. He measured a little ahead of schedule, but my doctor isn't changing the due date. I joked that he has Tracy's head, because his head measured the most ahead of schedule. Tracy had a large head when she was born; luckily she grew into it beautifully:)
We don't have a name yet. We had a girl name, but now it's time to find a name for our little boy.
I actually created this new blog title last night. I've really been feeling "boy" for the last few days. I figured I could always create a "girl" title if I was wrong. I guess my gut feeling was correct!
Thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. Please continue to pray for baby boy Reed (gosh, he really needs a name!) as he grows bigger over the next 5 months.



17 comments:
YAY!!! SO glad to hear all is well!
Congrats! Boys are so much fun to shop for- Colt got a pair of Teva flip flops this weekend!
Hooray for a healthy baby boy! I'm slightly biased, but there's nothing like a little boy! They sure do love their mamas!! You and Mike are going to be such wonderful parents...that little man is incredibly blessed! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS on your boy! He looks so sweet!
Yay!!! So much fun!! Congratulations on a great ultrasound and a little boy! Good luck coming up with a name...we still don't have one at 27 weeks. I'm so excited for y'all!
A big thank you prayer went to God for the blessing of a healthy baby and a big cheer for baby BOY Reed! I am so excited for y'all and can't wait to see which sport wins out on the "if he can play one sport" argument at your house. :)
Congratulations Reed's! Have fun searching for a name for the little guy!
So very excited for y'all! And until you decide on a name, you can always use RIP (Reed In Progress)! Hee hee! (We had a little DIP!) What great parents the little man is going to have!!
YAY! A BOY! Baby Bowman is going to have someone really close in age to play with now, huh???
So fun!
Congrats to you both!!
Love you!
boy oh boy is right! you know, i would have told you to trust your instinct... I was the only one in my family that knew I was having two girls. everyone else said boy girl except for my sister who said it was two boys. i told Nick the minute before we had the ultrasound "it's two girls" and the ultrasound tech said, "mommy's right!" - that is how we found out. anyway, so fun. Have fun picking out all of your baby blues and greens. p.s. Dr. Phillips is my OB and he will take great care of you!
April,
I am so thrilled for you and Mike. You will do wonderfully with the little man!
Kristin
Congratulations!! Baby Reed has lots of buddies waiting on him to get here! Tanner, Cooper and John Parker are going to love playing with baby boy Reed! Can't wait!!!
I told you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! How blessed we are for little boys!!! I'm absolutley exstatic for you and Mike and am looking forward to going through this together!! Please send me your phone number--I want to catch up- Also, I want to send you my "login" info so you can help me make my page as cute as yours!!
so exciting April!!! Can't wait to hear the name(:
Congratulations on your healthy baby boy!!! Boys are so much fun...they absolutely adore their mama!
We are so excited for you guys! HC's head always measured bigger than anything else and she looked beautiful when she was born.
April, we are so excited for you. Heidi has kept us up to date with the baby news! Ya'll are going to be amazing parents...it is so much fun and gets better every day! -Lauren
Post a Comment