
We has some news... Bailey is going to be a big sister! No, we're not getting another dog (yet)... we're having a baby!
I'm a little over 12 weeks pregnant, and Baby Reed is due Jan. 18, 2009. We've had one ultrasound and heard the heart beat a few times (thankfully, I have a great doctor who will let me come in anytime to hear the little heart beat.) I've been feeling okay. The oddest pregnancy symptom I've had is crazy dreams... nightly. Has anyone else experienced crazy dreams during pregnancy?
We find out the sex of the baby in about 6 weeks. Most people are guessing girl, but I'm kind-of thinking boy, at least for today :) We'll be thrilled either way. Please join us in praying for a healthy baby.
7.08.2008
Exciting news...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


26 comments:
LOVE Bailey's shirt! I just can't tell you how excited I am for you and Mike! I think it will be a boy, but that's pretty much a very wild guess!:-)
Oh April I am so happy to for ya'll. You and Mike will be wonderful parents. Congrats!
YAY!!!! Congrats!!! Lots of prayers for healthy baby reed! Can't wait to hear more updates! Bailey will be such a great big sis!
Congrats. That's such great news. I can't wait to hear more updates. I had crazy dreams too. The oddest one was Natalie Yoe's boyfriend tried to burn down my house with us in it. I had that one several times for some reason.
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for y'all! I love the t-shirt on Bailey...too cute. I don't think I had strange dreams while pregnant but I remembered them more if that makes any sense. Keep us posted on things! We'll be praying for a healthy baby Reed!
Yea! I am so excited to hear y'alls happy news. We will definitely be praying for a healthy baby.
Congrats! I am so happy for you!
Hey April, I found your blog through Amy's. Congratulations!
Congratulations!! We're praying for you! I know Bailey is going to be a great "big sister"!!!
oh how wonderful! SO EXCITING! YES I totally had weird dreams the whole time. and apparently that is a normal thing because dreams are actually mentioned in "What to Expect When Expecting." Definitely will be praying for you guys.
Congratulations!!!
Wishing you a happy, healthy 28 more weeks and a happy, healthy baby Reed!!
WOO-HOO!!! I'm so happy for y'all! Congratulations! You and Mike are going to be wonderful parents...and I'm sure Bailey will be a loving big sister.
We'll be praying for the whole family now, instead of just you and Mike. :-)
We are so excited for you guys. Hannah Claire is hoping for a boy. She needs a cute boyfriend :) I did not have weird dreams but read that it is very common. We are praying for you guys.
Congrats!! I am so happy for you both. I will pray for you. And I love the shirt on Bailey.
Hello Mommy To Be!!! I am absolutely estatic for you and Michael. Baby Reed will be extremely lucky to have such awesome parents! Can't wait for Baby Bump pics! I'm guessing it will be a baby girl, by the way!
Love you guys!
I just want it put out there that both Brandi and I think that it is a little baby boy. Of course it will be perfect and loved dearly either way, but I really am feeling boy :)
The crazy dreams are definitely normal (either that, or you and I are both crazy. hmmm, interesting thought!)! I've had many and have them often. We are so excited for y'all and will send more prayers than you can imagine for a healthy baby Reed and the blessings that will follow. I'm not sure yet on boy or girl - I'll make my guess soon! :)
Congratulations! Great to hear the news and see that you are doing well:)
Hey April, I liked to your blog through Amy's...Congratulations! (Bailey's shirt was also adorable!)
I love Baiey's shirt! Congratulations on the new arrival to come! I will be praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy. I had crazy dreams while I was preggo too! Good luck!
Oh, this is Kristin (formerly Saunders) for AX days at Alabama. I've been keeping up with you from Leigh's blog. Our family blog is private, but if you'd like an invite, email me at krosson_proverbs3130@yahoo.com
Take care!
WHAT?!?!?!? I am so incredibly excited for you guys!!! You two will be amazing parents and I look forward to hearing more about the pregnancy. ...and yes, I had super wacky dreams and made food adversions. Love you!
The Powells
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!! You will love this time and it will fly!! I"m at 37 weeks and can't believe it! I am praying for ya'll and can't wait to hear what you are having! Love, Dana
Congratulations! Parenthood is wonderful! Praying for you, Mike and your baby!
Mine was a tankini (in response to your comment on my blog)...I hope yours is more comfortable than mine...I think mine was probably partly uncomfortable because I just didn't feel like being in a swimsuit!
April,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am very new, but I am more excited about your news!~ That is so wonderful! I need to add some pics of my Lucy (our chocolate lab) She is definitely the queen around here. Can't wait to find out if it is boy or girl! Let me know if you all are at the lake another weekend soon!
Kristin
april!! you didn't tell me you were pregnant when you signed my blog... now, i have found out your exciting news through your blog! i am SOO excited for you and Mike! and yes, I too have had incredibly strange dreams every night.:) i heard that was just part of it.
can't wait to meet your little one! our's will be so close in age!
Post a Comment