Thank you all so much for your messages and prayers for Baby Reed. I LOVE seeing the voting results!! Mike and I will be ecstatic either way, but I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. We've decided we're not going to focus on a name until we know the sex. My super laid-back husband isn't so easygoing when it comes to naming our child. I was kind-of hoping he'd just go along with my ideas, and that isn't happening:)
Just for "voting" purposes, I will give you a little more information about me and Baby Reed. The Chinese calendar says Girl. The heart beat has been in the 160's. I have only thrown up one time, but felt nauseated often. I've been drinking gallons of apple juice and orange juice (the low sugar kinds). I'm craving McDonalds nuggets, hamburgers and Arbys roast beef sandwiches. I do not feel pretty (Do people really feel pretty during pregnancy? How does one become one of these people?) I am not "showing," but I do look like I've put on a few pounds... which I have. Anyone need to change a vote?
In other news, Bailey is sick. I went to McDonalds yesterday for lunch and brought it home. They gave me 11 nuggets instead of 10, so I gave Bailey a nugget. I also gave her a few french fries. Her stomach has been very upset since yesterday. I feel badly; I felt even worse when I saw the stinky accident on the floor (her 2nd accident in 3 years... the first one was when I gave her part of a milkshake). Hopefully she will feel better soon. I decided not to share my Arby's with her tonight:)
This Saturday is Mike's 29th birthday, so we're looking forward to a fun weekend. And Baby Luke is coming home tomorrow! I can't wait to meet him and see his sweet family! Please keep the Martins in your prayers.
7.15.2008
Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ok, I thought boy but after this post I am thinking girl. It all sounds very familiar to my pregnancy. I think I got bad information at first:)
I want to hear more about the Mike-and-April name discussions! I know no real decisions have been made, but I'd love to know what names you like as opposed to what names Mike likes.
I guess I'll leave my vote the same for now. I don't know anything about baby heartbeats and such, so I'm just going on a hunch.
:-)
well, i am for sure it is a girl! i have thought so from the start!:) but i guess we'll see...i'd love to hear names too! tell mike happy birthday! love you!
April---> It's a boy all the way!! That's what our hearbeats were, and all I craved were arbys roast beef sandwiches, chicken fingers, etc! My vote is boy, but either way will be great!
Post a Comment