I can't believe I graduated from high school 10 years ago. I've been out of college and working for six years. Mike and I have been married for over four years and together for almost eight years. Bailey will be four in September. I am 28, and Mike will be 29 in a few weeks. Crazy... but the past 10 years have been great.
All of this reflection stems from my high school reunion, which was last weekend. It was an experience. I don't think I've ever seen Mike laugh so hard in his life. Did anyone else have a self-nominated "best dressed" contest that turned into a "dance-off" at your reunion? Yes, you might need to read that question again. And no, I did not participate.
Here are some pictures from the weekend:






I know my dress was too short. Unfortunately, I didn't know until my mom pointed it out once I got to Opelika and put on the dress. Oh well... it was a great excuse not to "get low" during the dance contest. If anyone has any funny reunion stories, I'd love to hear them; and I'm pretty sure I can top them.ps- I thought I was going "Pro" blogger and ordered Adobe Photoshop Elements. It came in today, and it's not very easy to use. Does anyone have it and know how to use it?


8 comments:
The 10 year reunion sounds fun! Mine was last year and we missed it. I was 8 weeks pregnant with Matthew and feeling sick as a dog. I'm like you...I can't believe I've been out of high school for 11 years. We can't be that old!
I heard about the dance off!!!! I want video! :)
What April you didn't "Drop it like it's Hot"? haha! I think the dress was precious!
Glad you had fun at the reunion. Is the Adobe program what gives you neat different backgrounds for blogger? every time I got to settings/templates to find a cute background there are never as cute as the backgrounds I see on yours and other people's blogs...????
I'm going to have to get stylish so I can look that good when my reunion rolls around!
I have a copy of PhotoShop Elements for our laptop, but I haven't used it yet. We use the full version of PhotoShop at work, so I'm hoping Elements is just a watered-down version of it. If you ever have any questions about how to do something, let me know, and I'll do my best to answer them.
I know nothing about photoshop, but my friend Kelli does...she is "The Anthony's" on our blog. If you end up needing a tutorial and want to e-mail her, let me know.
The dress is not too short for you! With your fabulous legs you pulled it off great! Loved it!
Glad you had fun!
Again...your dress was not too short! Altough mine made me look more pregnant than Sarah! As add as the reunion was, I had such a good time seeing y'all!
Post a Comment