The LaFete ball's theme this year is "Totally 80's" and we had so much fun going back to the 80's. I'll post more pictures after the actual ball tonight, but here are a few from last night. I wish I'd taken a picture of my "MASH" chalk art. Remember MASH... Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House... 3 boys names, 3 kinds of cars, etc? Of course I cheated last night and married Mike, lived in a mansion and drove a Lexus; at least one is true:) Look at Beth's chalk art... how creative and cute!!







4 comments:
April,
Good to see what is going on with you! I linked to your blog from Rachel's. Quick question: How can you get the scrapblog posted as your blog title? I have one made, but can't figure out how to post it on our blog. Thanks for the help!
Sue (Lovoy) Willis
The blog looks great! I love the new look:) Hope y'all are doing good!
I can't wait to see pictures!!!
How cute! Post pics ASAP! AND...I need help making a cute header like yours!!
Post a Comment