When I started this blog, I decided to stay away from the "c" word (cancer). We have Mike's CaringBridge site for health updates, so I wanted to keep this blog fun and light-hearted. But, Mike wrote his own entry tonight, and it's so much more than a health update. His faith is amazing and inspiring. Many of you have asked me how I stay strong; this is how I stay strong. Here's the link: Mike's CaringBridge site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
April - I read Mike's post this morning and was so touched. It was so great to hear from him and to read something so inspiring! You are both so lucky to have each other...and we are all lucky to call you friends!!
Take care, Laura
Your husband is truly amazing. I am sitting at the computer, weeping after reading his incredible post. Talk about a powerful message! You two are the coolest people I know! Tell Mike thanks so much for sharing his heart - he's quite the writer!
Post a Comment