Bailey's yearly physical was today. Mike took her by himself, because I was being lazy. Our girl got a great report except for one thing... the doctor said she could stand to lose a few pounds. Last year she was 80 pounds, and they told us she was fine but not to let her gain any weight. Well, our sweetie weighed in at 83 today. I hate to think about what she would have weighed before Christmas, because she lost some weight playing with John and Brandon for 10 days in Opp. No more people food for Bailey! Well, I don't know if I can cut her off that easily. But, I guess we need limits. Unfortunately, I love sweets, I love Bailey, and Bailey loves sweets. She's tried everything from cheesecake to strawberry cake, and of course she loves it all! How could anyone resist this face???



2 comments:
Maybe that can be Bailey's New Year's Resolution...to cut down on the sweets! Although I think she looks just fine!
Big Girl! We had to put Beasley on a new year's diet too...Although, I think he'll only be getting bigger - as Hudson's new favorite thing to do is see how fast Beasley can eat what he's thrown on the floor!
Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment