10.08.2007

Welcome




Welcome to our blog! I say "our," but I'm 99% sure that I will be the only one blogging. Mike forgets to check his email, and while Bailey will be a hot blogging topic, she will not be using the computer.
I was skeptical about blogging at first, but I feel like I "owe" all of these people I've "met" through blogs a glimpse into my life. I love reading blogs! I will show Mike a cute picture, and he will ask, "Who is that?" I tell him that I don't really know them, but isn't it a cute picture?! For now, we will only be showing off pictures of our dog, Bailey. She is a yellow lab, and she turned 3 years old in September. We are constantly going back and forth about getting another dog. We love everything about Bailey, except for her constant shedding. I don't know if my vacuum cleaner (even the nice Dyson) could handle double the dog hair. Although, if I were to get a puppy for Christmas, I'd be super excited:) I'm adding pictures of Bailey over the past 3 years.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

How could you not get another one when you look at that picture of Bailey as a puppy? Too cute! Welcome to blog world! I'm so proud of you!