It's become a Saturday morning ritual in the Reed house to wake up, throw on comfy clothes, jump in the car and head to Starbucks. Sometimes we go to Hardee's afterwards, and Bailey is often allowed to ride with us; but we ALWAYS go to Starbucks on the Saturdays we are home.
My favorite drink is the venti caramel light frappuccino. It's like a milkshake and makes me oh so happy! But sometimes (like today), it's a little too chilly outside to drink a frozen drink. Days like today I'd recommend a grande nonfat vanilla late or a caramel macchiato. Mike's favorite drink is the white chocolate mocha. I know Starbucks is expensive, but for now, I can justify it because I use my "points" for work to buy Starbucks gift cards.
Thank goodness there is a Starbucks about 2 miles from our house. The employees know me (and even Bailey) by name. I'd be much more proud of that if it meant free drinks!




1 comment:
I wish the Martin family had such a great tradition! Joseph would expect me to use my allowance to get Starbucks every Saturday, and I like to use MY money on something a bit more tangible! The joys of being married to a banker who once was a financial planner!
Post a Comment