We are going to be in Houston next week, so I let Bailey wear her costume tonight. She's tried it on a few times, and I will say that tonight was the best time yet... because I had treats! If you notice that she's not looking at the camera, it's because she's looking at the goldfish cracker in my other hand.

This is Bailey's 3rd Halloween. She was a police dog in 2005 and hated it, probably because it made her ears look funny. Last year, I was lazy and couldn't find an extra-large costume the week of Halloween, so she was "fitness dog." She had gained a few pounds, so the last-minute idea made lots of sense. My sports bra and shorts looked great on her! This year, she is a Queen. I shopped early and still could only find a Large at Old Navy, so it is a little snug. I really wish we were going to be home on Halloween because I know Bailey would be a hit with all of our little trick-or-treaters. 
10.25.2007
Happy Halloween (a few days early)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Bailey, you are such a good dog to let your mama dress you up year after year! I know Jack and Mac would have none of that!
Well said.
Post a Comment