11.24.2012

Halloween wasn't that long ago, right?

Trent is obsessed with Thomas, so I assumed he'd want to be Thomas for Halloween.  WRONG.  He wanted to be Spiderman.  What?!?!  I didn't even know he knew who Spiderman was, and he obviously did not.  I asked him what Spiderman did, and he said, "He kills spiders."  Nice.  I decided to splurge, spend $25, and buy both the Thomas costume and the Spiderman costume... and he still said he wanted to be Super Why the day before Halloween.  That was an opportunity for the life lesson "We don't always get what we want, buddy."

He wore his Thomas costume to the Fall Festival at school, because it was very warm outside!  



He was Spiderman on Halloween night.  Miller was a lamb.  I'm thankful I still get to pick her costumes.  Surely I have another year of this, right?!





The more children in a picture = less children looking at the camera:)  At least they were all cute in their costumes!!

1 comment:

Caroline Bobo said...

Precious!! I love it that you bought both outfits for him! and how precious is Miller in her lamb outfit!!!! So sweet!! Such an adorable family :)