9.30.2012

It's not easy, but it's fun... Beach September 2012

First, thank you all so much for your kind words on my last post.  I didn't really think anyone was going to judge me {at least not you sweet souls that read my blog} but I sure appreciate the kindness... and I'm thankful that I'm not alone in this waking/eating situation:)

Now, onto the beach.  We went a few weeks ago.  As you've probably experienced, everything about the beach is a little more difficult with young children... the packing, the driving, the eating, the sleeping, the photo sessions, etc.  We decided a couple of years ago that staying for a week helped justify all of this effort, and it's worked out pretty well.  We had a great time, and I can't wait to go again next year!

Here are a few million pictures from our time at the beach...



This is not really related to the beach, but I dread the time change!  I don't know what we are going to do when it's dark outside at 5:00.  We spend a lot of time outside.  Miller is MUCH happier outside- at least most of the time.

Finally, it's official.  Nothing in our house is safe.  She's everywhere.

And I do mean everywhere...


Time to Miller-proof the house!

3 comments:

Jene Myers said...

The pictures are beautiful & your kids are growing so fast! Miss you & hope to see you soon.

Jana said...

April, these are all so adorable! Miller looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the pic at the end...that color bubble outfit is adorbs on her!

Lyndsay said...

Gorgeous pictures!
Gorgeous kids!