Miller was 7 months old yesterday. Her 7-month pictures were super hard, because she decided to start crawling two days ago. God bless me us. She pushes herself up to a sitting position, and then she goes... not very fast or very far... but I know it's only a matter of time before the house is destroyed she's completely mobile. She only tumbled out of the chair once during the photo shoot, and I managed to reach her before she hit the floor. That explains the lack of terrific chair pictures:)
She was much happier on the floor.
Big brother didn't understand her issue with the chair. He said, "Let me take a picture with Teddy mama." {Teddy is actually his bear, and he's unamused that Miller uses him for her monthly pictures.} He nailed it on the first shot. {Yes, those are rain boots-- in the house. At least it actually rained yesterday, since rain is not a criteria for him wearing the boots!}
I don't want to speak too soon, but it appears Miller's reflux is FINALLY getting better. She's actually worn the same outfit all day for the past few days. Woohoo!!
She had her first ear infections {yes, both ears-- not big fun} while we were at the beach last week. We visited the Emerald Coast Urgent Care for the second time {Trent had an ear infection at the beach a few years ago.} She weighed 20.5 pounds, and she's on Amoxicillin for 10 days. She already seems to be feeling better. Happy 7 months baby Miller!!







1 comment:
April, she is ADORABLE!!! And I cannot believe she weighs more than Savannah and she is 8 months older! she needs to give some of that baby fat to our little girl. :) hope you are doing well. I think about you often and continue to pray for you.
Post a Comment