Baby Miller {who I'm afraid might be "Baby Miller" forever} was two months old on Tuesday. Her two month appointment went well. She was 11 pounds and 9 ounces {70th percentile} and 23 inches long {80th percentile.} Other than some reflux issues, she is a pretty happy baby. She sleeps well at night {thank you God!} and loves baths. She spends lots of time in the bouncy seat and the swing, and her brother is in her face quite often:) Here are some pictures I have taken over the last month...
In other news, Trent now refers to himself as a "big boy" or sometimes a "big man" {thanks for that one, Daddy G} because he wears big boy underwear. This is probably TMI, but since I seem to look back on this blog for everything, he's been "poo poo potty trained" since before he turned three, but the tee tee came a little later. I would highly recommend waiting until your child is ready to potty train. It makes the process MUCH easier for everyone. He's been accident free for a while now, so I hope it's safe to post it. Here are some pictures of the big boy...











2 comments:
Thank you for the updates. I love reading your blog!!
Baby Miller looks exactly like Baby Trent, only in pink!! They are so precious!! What a wonderful Mom you are!
Post a Comment