6.29.2011

Trent's Beach Photo Shoot






Candace Nelson {Candace Nelson Photography} took pictures of Trent while we were at the beach in May, and she did a fabulous job!  If you have a beach trip planned this summer and need some portraits, I'd highly recommend Candace and David.  I had a hard time picking my favorites, because they all captured his personality and expressions.  Thank you Candace!

7 comments:

John and Brooke said...

These are all precious!! My best friend from college is from Troy and lives there now and is good friends with Candace. She is who has taken pictures of her kids! Small world....

The Pughs said...

April these are adorable! I love all of them. I have been waiting to see how they turned out. Praying hard for you guys!!!!

~k said...

SO glad you were able to get Candace! These are beyond beautiful and Trent is so precious!
Love ya'll!

Cheryl Fair said...

April, I am a friend of your Mom's. My son Bryan graduated with Tracy. Everytime I see pictures of Trent, I can't help thinking he could be a baby model. He is so adorable. Also praying for your family as you go through this journey.

Cile said...

Those are such good pictures! I thought you had taken them and was ready to enlist you for a weekend in south Alabama! Maybe y'all can just come anyway...

The Mader's said...

These are so cute! He is just precious!

Kimmie said...

April,

I don't have your email so decided to message you on the blog. Just wanted to let you know that I am praying so hard for you right now and your precious family. i'm going to do the fast as well and figure out what i want to give up while praying fervently for Mike.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not on your own understandings. In all your ways aknowledge him and he will make your paths straights."