We spent the whole week at the beach last week. We are usually a Wednesday-Sunday {or shorter} vacations kind of family, but we tried something new this year. It was fabulous! I wondered if I'd be ready to come home after a week, but I could have stayed another week. My parents rented a house in in Destin, FL and let my sister and I and our families stay the first four days, and then my parents came down the rest of the week. We loved it and have already requested to do it again... maybe even this year:)
Of course we took a million pictures. Here are some of my favorites:
The last day we were there, Candace Nelson {Candace Nelson Photography} took pictures of Trent. Not only is she super sweet and great with children; she's an incredible photographer!! I'm trying to narrow down my 30+ favorites:)




















3 comments:
You are SO good! LOVE the pictures and LOVE Candace! SO glad you got to do that!EEK!!!!
Especially love the back of the boys on the beach. What a great moment to capture! LOVE the beach one with Mike and Trent's foot up!!
P.S. You look great in EVERY PICTURE YOU ARE IN silly girl!
Can't wait to see you!
Love these!:) Which camera do you have? Your pics are always awesome!!! You don't even need a photographer:)
AMAZING pics! Seriously you are such a good photographer. Trent and Trevor are so cute together! I know you all had a wonderful time!! xoxo
Post a Comment