We are at the beach this week, and I've discovered two new favorite things in the few days we've been here. First, the puddle jumper I bought this last year, but I think Trent was too young for it. This year, at two, it's perfect! He loves it- so much that he wants to wear it inside the house. In a couple of hours, he figured out how to swim/get around the pool by himself wearing the puddle jumper.
Next, Skinny Cow's Strawberry Shortcake ice cream sandwiches. They are divine. Buy some ASAP. We bought them at Wal-Mart.
And since I've already taken hundreds of pictures, I'll go ahead and post a few...
Have a great week! I'll be back soon with a beach recap.








4 comments:
April, my sweet friend Candace should be taking your pictures this afternoon! Enjoy it because she and her husband are great to work with. I promise you will love them...i can't wait to see them.
We went to the beach last week and used the puddle jumpers, too. My little man would just jump right in, go under water and swim around. So independent! I love them, too!! I need to get some of those ice cream sandwiches!
Don't know what I would do without a puddle jumper! Karlee wears hers inside the house too and sometimes wants to wear it in the bath tub!
i'll have you know that you are the major culprit for my growing behind. I went to walmart and bought those ice cream sandwiches you mentioned! thanks a lot. ;) also, LOVE the sweet picture of you and trent in the pool. and yes, i wish we lived closer to eachother as well...i'm sure the boys would have a blast together!
Post a Comment