3.21.2011

Feeding fish and making outfits

DSC_0846

Isn't it neat how simple things, like feeding fish, can make a child squeal with excitement?
He watched in awe as the food left our hands.
DSC_0851

When it hit the water, he squealed with laughter.  {I need to make a mental note of this face, so I can think about it when he's throwing fits. ha!}
DSC_0850

This little guy liked it too.
DSC_0838

I'm pretty sure this face was the result of a pause in throwing food.
DSC_0835

Daddy G thought the boys needed cowboy hats, and Trent insisted on getting the red ones. I preferred black, but I guess the red has more personality.
DSC_0825

While the boys had all kinds of fun outside, I spent a lot of time inside.  Thanks to Mike, Uncle T, Mama D, and Daddy G for entertaining Trent and Trevor, so Tracy and I could get some work done.

Here are the shirts from this weekend:
DSC_0887

I had a lot of motivation, because my fabulous sewer friend had already finished making shorts to match the not-yet-made shirts.  {Yes, I have a sewing machine, but I can't sew very well.  Andi does a MUCH better job!}
DSC_0888

Here's some of Trent's homemade spring-summer outfits. I'm trying to have fun and save a little money before he insists on only wearing polos and khaki shorts:)
DSC_0902

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute baby boy..
keep blogging..

Sitka Alaska Fishing Trips
Carrollton Dentist
Tapshop321
Canada Freight
Freight Canada

Ashley Turnbull said...

Love love love the outfits! Can you tell me the pattern you guys used for the shorts (if any)? I have one pattern I used for Kate's shorts last year, but I am looking for a new one (and often a pattern will have a girl and boy version of the shorts). Just curious!

kai said...

Girl! That child is SET for summer!
Great pics and great job!!!
Don't worry, by the time Trent graduates to polos hopefully I will have someone for you to dress!!!

The Stephens said...

Hey! Your outfits are precious!!! Where do you buy all of your fabric? Did you make all those shorts? i'm impressed! So proud of you. I need to learn to sew shorts and pants. That is all my girls wear in the summer/winter!!! maybe one day! Hope ya'll are doing well!

Maggie Pelton said...

Cute outfits!! You are impressive!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Those are adorable!!! You've got to start making Whit some:)