10.03.2010

Slumber Party

My sister and I had an applique slumber party this weekend.

DSC_0993
Doesn't she look like she's having fun?

DSC_1050
Here are the results of my labor. Please don't look too closely, because you will see my mistakes! The big leopard bag is for me. All of the shirts, and the jacket on the bottom right, are for Trent. I worked on a couple of gifts too.

I wish I'd taken a picture of Tracy's stuff, because she made some super cute shirts! I'm sure she will blog about them soon:)

DSC_1033
Of course this little guy was there, too! Thank you Mike, Mama D and Daddy G for playing with him so I could work/play.

7 comments:

~k said...

WOW! Impressive! Now I know who I will be calling on one day in the VERY distant future!

Brandi said...

So are you going to teach a class one night? That would be so much fun!!!

Jana said...

SOOOO impressed!!! Your's are AWESOME!!!! I want to know your sister's blog! I want to see her stuff!! Are you getting any of the turkey day stuff?? If so, let's talk so we don't get the same thing!

Sue said...

So, seriously? Those are adorable. I need you to give lessons. I would LOVE to learn to monogram/applique. Love it!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Love these!!!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

i am impressed! love the cute shirts!

Ashleigh said...

Soo fun!! Next time I want to come :) My machine needs some motivation!!