10.10.2010

Last week at our house

DSC_1068
Remember when I wrote about Trent twirling his hair? Apparently hair twirling can get pretty serious. We had to cut this one out. I can usually untie them, but this one required scissors. Any ideas on how to stop the twirling? I'm not quite ready to shave his head.

DSC_1075
Mike and I got into a pretty intense debate over the name of this toy. It almost warranted it's own blog post, but we settled for polling friends and family. In case you're wondering, it's a car transporter. I was right. By the way, this is his annoyed face.

DSC_1087
The little guy had an ear infection and took a liking to the thermometer. He kept us up most of the night for a couple of nights, confirming his position as an only child for a while:)

DSC_1100
We finally got to pull out our fall clothes!

DSC_1161
We even started wearing pumpkins!

DSC_1191
But then it got hot again, and lots of snot replaced the cough.

DSC_1214
Thankfully, we are on the mend and were able to attend a birthday party this weekend. I think he would play on a playground until he passed out.

DSC_1220
You'd never guess that a shy boy would be so brave!

DSC_1211
And I would have never guessed that our team would lose its #1 spot yesterday! At least the pressure is off now. The trash talking {from both Alabama and Auburn fans} last night on Facebook was crazy. I think posting "Roll Tide" or "War Eagle" is great, but some people take it too far; therefore, I'm glad there is a hide button. I'll have to catch up with some of my Facebook friends when football season is over.

I'll step off my soapbox now:)

DSC_1226
We're heading outside to practice our new skill- jumping. I predict that one of these days he will get off the ground:) Have a great week!

3 comments:

~k said...

You know I utilize and LOVE that HIDE button!
I didn't even get on until late last night- booya!
GREAT shots! I knew that one by the water was going to be great when I saw Mike taking it- Nice!
Trent is TOO cute!

Kimmie said...

oh april, i could not agree with you more! i have decided this year that i cannot look at facebook at all during gameday weekends. i mean people SERIOUSLY need to get a life. ;)
love your pictures! they are always so good. and we really need to get the boys together some how one of these days.

The Presleys said...

I was so glad to see your annoyance with the FB comments. I have been praying about what to do because my anger is out of control! I had finally been given the idea (from the Big Man) of using the hide button! I think reading this has helped me to realize that is the best thing to do!