10.19.2010

Happy Birthday Tracy!

DSC_1648

Today is my sister's 27th birthday! I wish I could have celebrated with her at Miyako tonight! She's definitely worth celebrating. Do you think we look alike? I am three and a half years older, so it makes me very happy when people ask if we're twins or question who is older. I graduated from college the same day she graduated from high school. Thankfully my graduation was in the morning, and hers was at night. She was class president and gave a speech. I can't remember what she said, but she did a great job. I wonder if she regrets being an overachiever and being class president all four years, now that she's in charge of planning her reunion next year:)
Tracy has always been 100 times more athletic than me. She is laid back and anti-drama- very atypical for most girls and very lucky for my parents. She's a great wife and mom, and she's often the first person I call when I'm excited, sad or need advice. I am SO thankful that our boys are 7 months apart. I'm hope that one day we will live in the same town, so I can drop by her house and interrupt her naps. Just kidding T!
Happy 27th birthday! I love you!

SCAN0046_2
She was a cute and large baby. I think my shirt is unisex. My parents still have the phone and couch- Just kidding!!


SCAN0047
Laid back on the left, drama on the right.

SCAN0048
She's always tanned easier and known how to pose better in pictures. I really wish this one was bigger, so you could see my painted shoes.

5 comments:

Jene Myers said...

What an adorable post. Happy Birthday Tracy! I love the airbrush shirts and painted shoes. Too cute!

The Vaughns said...

LOVE the old pics!! I remember having painted shoes and airbrushed shirts. So funny how much things have changed Happy Bday, Tracy!

Mommy and a Ministry said...

your comment about the unisex shirt made me bust out laughing! hope your sister had a great birthday!

Ashleigh said...

OK, I LOVE this post!! (as I do you :)!! AND, I love sisters, so glad my girls have each other. Tracy is precious, yall are lucky!!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

what a sweet post! wow...y'all do look alike!