10.21.2010

Chuck E Cheese

Daddy G {my dad} and I took Trent to Chuck E Cheese today. I had not been to Chuck E Cheese in 20 years, and I don't think much has changed. Well, except for the black light ID stamps.

Trent LOVED it. He loves characters! It blows my mind, since he doesn't like strangers and isn't even friendly towards non-strangers sometimes, but odd-looking characters win him over every time. {Yes, we are looking forward to Halloween.} I told Mike that maybe we should have character-themed family Christmas gatherings this year.

Please excuse the quality of these pictures. I resisted taking my camera to Chuck E Cheese, so these were taken with my phone.

IMG_2414
All smiles with Chuck E! Yes, we put him on stage. Nobody else was in the room, so we decided to give him the full experience.

IMG_2417
This car played "The Wheels on the Bus." It was also a favorite.

IMG_2419
He liked this one until we put in the token. When it started moving, he was over it.

IMG_2433
Why not give the big scary purple guy a hug?

IMG_2429
He insisted on driving his own car versus sitting in Daddy G's lap.

IMG_2434
I think this one confused him.

IMG_2437
This was his face when we walked out of the building. Let's just say he would have preferred to stay longer:)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

HC is sitting with me and said, "I want to go there!" I guess we will have to make a trip. I'm not sure she will have as much fun as Trent though. I am amazed at his love for costumed people. Funny!

Cile said...

We can't even make a trip to Disney World because of "mascot phobia." Trent beaming with Chuck E. and loving that purple guy absolutely cracks me up!