9.09.2009

Picture update


Here are some pictures from recent happenings around our house..

Trent got a new Jeep. It's probably the only new car his daddy will ever buy him- ha!

He still loves Bailey. They share lots of secrets:)

He's a thumb-sucker, but he's been known to try a big toe every now and then.

He was very excited about Alabama's first game.

He loved playing with Lillian Carter at the lake Labor Day weekend.

He was okay when we put this hat on his head...

So we tried a bucket... and he was even okay with it... for a little while.

He also saw Mama D, Daddy G and Paw Paw at the lake.

That's all for now. I can't believe he is almost 8 months old!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear you have the most adorable baby boy ever. Think he would be interested in an older (19 month) girlfriend???

~k said...

WOW! He is really starting to look like you and TMR! So cute!

Brittney said...

Lucy says "awww Tint" "roll tide alabama Tent". He is adorable!! I think he is looking more like his mama!!