8.30.2009

What do you notice?


What do you notice when you look at this picture {other than it's backwards}?  Don't worry about being nice.  Mike asked me to post it, because we have a bet centered around it.

*Mike took it himself with the computer.  

13 comments:

lsnellings said...

I noticed that Stanford is backwards and it looks like his wedding ring is on the wrong hand. (I spent waaaay too long staring at that pic trying to decide if I really know my right from my left!)

Laura Mielke said...

he kind of looks like pee wee herman in this picture? ;) love ya mike, but you asked?

John and Brooke said...

His wedding finger is on the wrong hand :)

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Is it the eyebrows? Gunter and Bethany

Bowman said...

his hand right hand looks deformed.

Bowman said...

or i guess left since it's backwards..

Cindy R said...

right hand is someone else's.

Cindy R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy R said...

I have to agree with Gunter & Bethany. I don't remember my son's eyebrows ever being that dark and that thick.

Cindy R said...

does he have on eye makeup too?

The Muncies said...

ha, I said eyebrows but put it in an email :) was too scared to post for all the world! :) my email was at 7:00pm -- what do I win!?

Brandi said...

All I noticed is I have the same cap but I'm quite sure that is not what you are looking for.

Bowman said...

hahaha!! ok i'm dying here. poor mike. i'm sure this hidden 'whatever' is nothing more than a misplaced hair or something simple, but we're making sure mike will have a complex about EVERYTHING.

while we're at it...i think his right pinky is way too long.