8.17.2009

New Name

Our blog has a new name....


Reed All About it

Thank you Whitney!!  Laura, you were just a little late:)  I will mail the Starbucks cards this week.  Notice I said cards... Mike and Bailey drew a number out of a cup tonight.  I captured the moment on video, but I am too lazy don't have time to upload the video.  They drew number EIGHT.  Since the removed comment was not included, Kelli wins a Starbucks card too!  

Thank you for your great suggestions!  We had a hard time picking just one.  This giveaway stuff was fun... I think I will have another one soon:)

8 comments:

lsnellings said...

Love the new name!

The Vaughns said...

Dang it, I'm too late... I just know that mine would have won - The Reed Rats! HA!! :) Seriously though, I love the new name.. very creative!!

Bowman said...

hey i think i deserve a gift card too. no i didn't vote, but technically i was the first to come up with the phrase during lafete inductions...eh?

Whitney said...

Yay!! Super excited! Glad you found a new name. The other suggestions were great. How did you choose??

Mommy and a Ministry said...

love it!

~k said...

YAY! I haven't had SB in SO LONG!
I got to thinking about my suggestion, everytime I thought about it I heard rap songs...

The Powells said...

Love the new name - you are such a great mommy!

The Basquins said...

i can't wait to see the new pimped out blog with the name - it's going to be great, i'm sure!