I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Our Christmas actually started last weekend in Opp with Mike's family. We had so much fun, but for some reason I only took pictures of Hannah (our niece) and Bailey. Here are some of my favorites...
Hannah checking her baby's blood pressure
This could not be comfortable, but she seemed fine!
And finally, here is the gift Mike was so excited about. Yes, it's a leg lamp ornament {from "A Christmas Story."} His dad and brothers loved them!

Hannah checking her baby's blood pressure
This could not be comfortable, but she seemed fine!
And finally, here is the gift Mike was so excited about. Yes, it's a leg lamp ornament {from "A Christmas Story."} His dad and brothers loved them!We spent Christmas Eve in Opelika with the Miller family. Mike went hunting for the first time. He didn't see anything, but he and Travis had fun together. We went to the lake with my mom's side of the family for Christmas brunch. We ate way too much but enjoyed spending time with family.
Tracy, Christy and me on Christmas Day
Mike, mom, dad and I went to see "Marley and Me" last night. Oh my goodness! It was a great movie, but pregnancy hormones combined with the fact that we have Bailey and a little boy on the way resulted in lots of tears for me! Has anybody seen it?
I haven't taken down our Christmas decorations {although I did manage to change the blog layout already, haha} but it shouldn't take long since we opted out of a tree this year. I have my 37-week doctor appt. on Monday. You'd think Trent was already here based on the number of Christmas presents he received:)


7 comments:
oh my gosh! we went and saw 'marley and me' last night, too and i could not stop crying! it was beyond good! there is just something about a lab...i tell you what!
I LOVE the ornament. That is my all time favorite Christmas movie. We saw the ornaments but they were sold out. I have looked everywhere and can't find anymore. I'm jealous! Glad y'all had a great Christmas and we are soe excited for Trent's arrival.
Where did you get that ornament?? I HAVE to have one....for all the men in my life! That is John's favorite movie and our kids have already seen it too many times. Pass along any info. you may have! Thanks.
Hang in there you will have that little boy in your arms soon.
Mike is going to be so excited about the interest in the ornaments! We got them off Ebay, and we paid about $8 each.
Loved all the photos and that ornament was a "hoot".
Glad ya'll had a good Christmas..
I know you will be glad when Trent is here..
hahaha! bailey looks so comfortable. it's just her height!
Post a Comment